Monday, October 19, 2009

whats happening with ya manye!!!!

today is Monday as u mite know. (it comes before Tuesday and After Sunday to avoid any confusion)
. i had a great weekend......not. saturday i worked 1-10, then watched xfactor..... ollie is the man,closely followed by jamie,the sunday i worked 1-7 and went home and watched x factor AGAIN! Glad to c rikki go, his eyebrow is realy annoying! and he cant sing for shit! cheyrl cole is a terrible singer and whitney housten is a cocaine addict! is this normal for a 20 year YOUNG boy to blog about? u decide fellow bloggertons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S shout out for Claire Fielding for turning 27, good for u.

Drake-Forever
It may not mean nothing to yall
But understand nothing was done for me
So I dont plan on stopping at all
I want this shit forever man, ever man, ever man
Im shutting shit down at the mall
And telling every girl she the one for me
And I aint even planning to call
I want this shit forever man, ever man, ever man, ever man

No comments:

Post a Comment