Monday, October 5, 2009

blogger mcbloggerton.

helloooooooooooooooo..... well my fello "bloggertons" as i like to call ye. freshers weeks are over and my body is in turmoil. have a serious case of the hurtin bombs but il be ok in a few days. time to get back into the gym...... u know what they say curls for the girls hahahaha. but seriously.

funny story. was driving home from work yerterday with my friend Tiarnan aka the pain spain train. anyho we started freestyling and we came up with this...

" riding in the shaggin wagon,riding like im on a drgaon, sippin on my double nagin of huzzarrrrrrrrrrrr, huzar is my favourite drink, drinking it like its from a sink of waterrrrrrrrrr...
without water we would die,at home i have a red tie and a blue oneeeeeeeeeeeeee.

think its a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment